Prima pagină Autoturisme şi Suv-uri Getz Hyundai Getz Doors Locking System-problems and solutions

Hyundai Getz Doors Locking System-problems and solutions

Job car

Tipul: Elantra
Capacitatea cilindrică: 1600
Combustibil: gasoline
Anul fabricaţiei: 2005
Source Link : http://www.forumhyundai.com/forum/tekni ... n#msg11096

TRANSLATE FROM GOOGLE

1. Prior different brand my car remote control did not work. Like you said, using the key on and off. The reason it died completely weak. ( Solved problem with the car's battery is changed)

2. Another is to have a device called the central switch in the vehicle. He began, an electrician. He failed. The price is very cheap knock anything but rip the door, the track takes a while to change. If the fault has to change its central otomatiğindeyse.

3. Check the manual control, I usually keep in my pocket the key to control, in-room oksitlenirdi time. That cleaned once in a while. A simple mechanism, a light refreshing cotton Open Close Delete buttons presses the electronic circuit. Try ... Anlattıklarımla resolved never to deal with 1 and 2

Now before you say, why did not you big brother 3 ü Learn all he did to me, my brother read from it.

Haaa if this does not solve the problem of third possibility, share with us how you solved learn in us

Imagine

Bog54 Avatar utilizator
Membru Platina
Membru Platina

Tipul: i30
Capacitatea cilindrică: 1,6/122 CP
Combustibil: Benzina
Anul fabricaţiei: 2008

Görüşleriniz için teşekkür ederiz. Muhtemelen böyle bir sorunla karşılaşırsanız verecek olanların yardımcı olacaktır.

Thank you for your feedback. Probably will help those who will encounter such a problem.

Înapoi la Getz